Welcome to Rathmore House, a family owned and run Bed and Breakfast.
Rathmore House is conveniently located opposite the Mercy Convent and Gardens, on the Rock Road, which is on the main Dublin/Limerick/Kerry Airport Road. Rathmore House is a few minutes walk to High Street and Killarney town centre.
Rathmore House is a ten minute walk to the entrance to Killarney National Park, (where you can walk through the park to Ross Castle), Deenagh Lodge, Knockreer House, Killarney Golf and Fishing Club and Killarney House and Gardens. St. Mary’s Cathedral (19th Century Pugin designed cathedral) is also a 10 minute walk from Rathmore House.
Muckross House and Gardens, Muckross Abbey, Torc Waterfall, Mangerton Mountain, Torc Mountain, Dinis Cottage are 10-15 minutes drive from Rathmore House.
We have been welcoming guests since 1994.
We have extensive local knowledge of the area and amenities and are happy to assist guests with their itineraries.
Lonely Planet recommended Bed and Breakfast in Killarney.
Our Room and House Facilities
- All bedrooms are en suite
- Private parking
- Garage for bikes
- Extensive breakfast menu
- Central Heating
- Tea/Coffee facilities
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Flat screen television in all bedrooms.
- Tours can be arranged with complimentary pick up from Rathmore House
- Complimentary WiFi
- Launderette/Dry Cleaners a few minutes walk from Rathmore House
Booking Terms and Conditions
- No charge for cancellations made 48 hours before 9.00a.m. on morning of expected arrival.
Price is inclusive of breakfast.